donderdag 8 maart 2007

Xaviera on the Catherine Keyl TV show


Monday March 12, 2007 at 5.35 p.m. I will be on TV, Nederland 1 where I will be interviewed by Catharine Keyl in her program Max.

I will be talking about my youth in the Japanese concentration camps in Indonesia and later on about my life as a theater producer. Nowadays I am running a bohemian style bed and breakfast and don't you worry I have lots of funny stories to tell. There will be plenty of pictures and film clips of my life. please do watch it.
For more information about me and my B&B please check my website www.xavierahollander.com



Maandag 12 maart om 17.35 uur zal ik op Nederland 1 geinterviewd worden door Catherine Keyl in het programma Max .

Ik zal het o.a. hebben over mijn jeugd in de Jappen kampen en over mijn hedendaagse activiteiten als een bed and breakfast keeper. Er zullen veel aangrijpende en tevens leuke anecdotes te berde gebracht worden. Diverse filmclips en fotos zullen ook getoond worden. Voor meer informatie hieromtrent kun je kijken op mijn website: www.xavierahollander.com

Geen opmerkingen: